- Family Care has 50 years experience of recruiting, assessing and approving our own adoptive families across Northern Ireland.
- We have also undertaken adoption assessments and provided training for other agencies across Northern Ireland at their request.
- We have experience of assessing families to adopt who are living in Northern Ireland, but have been placed with a child for adoption by an Agency in the wider United Kingdom.
- We have 50 years experience of placing children into new, permanent, secure adoptive families in Northern Ireland.
- We have successfully placed many, many children from across Northern Ireland and from the wider United Kingdom.
- We have placed children as babies, toddlers and in their early years.
- We are very experienced in placing and supporting sibling groups and older children.
- We also have expertise in placing children with additional or more complex needs.
- We have an excellent record of maintaining adoptive placements and minimising the risk of disruption.
If you would like to talk to us about our Assessment or Family Finding service, discuss the needs of a particular child, or refer a child or sibling group to us for placement, we would be very happy to talk to you
Please contact our Adoption Placement Manager:
Name: Anne O’Hagan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 028 71 36 85 92